RETORT & BOILER
SCOPE OF OFFER: –
3 Basket steam retort with steam boiler
1 x Boiler
1 x Retort
Diesel type steam boiler
• The burner is supplied by Baltur, Italy.
• Quick start-up, can reach high temperature and pressure in short time.
• Nature circle, could handle large temperature change.
• With multi chain protection for water level and steam pressure.
• Vertical structure, small footprint, space saving and easy installation.
|Steam Capacity||3000 Kg/h|
|Rated working pressure||0.7 Mpa|
|Real Working pressure||Can be adjusted|
|Hydraulic testing pressure||1.05 Mpa|
|Power Supply||400V / 50HZ / 3P|
|Saturated steam temperature||170℃|
|Main steam valve diameter||40 DN|
|Safety valve diameter||40 DN|
|Water in diameter||25 DN|
|Sewage valve diameter||25 DN|
|Chimney diameter||250 DN|
|Overall dimension L*W*H)||2530*1980*2650 mm|
3 basket Retort model 3INP-1300R
- A retort is a pressure vessel designed to sterilize containerized food.
- The Control system will automatically control temperature and pressure by maintaining the
- The Steam-Air retort is suitable for canned product.
- Special perforated layer pads ensure good steam and water flow between product layers.
- The basic process:
- Load Product and close door
- Select Process time and temperature – Start process
- A Pneumatic piston devise will lock the door and process will not start if signal from an
additional proximity sensor indicates that door is locked
- Steam control valve opened and vent valve opened
- Venting continuous until a certain temperature is reached to ensure most air is vented out the vessel. Required for good heat transfer.
- The Cook cycle starts when vent valve is closed
- A 4-20mA steam modulating valve ensures accurate temperature control
- At end of heating process, the steam valve is shutoff and cold water is slowly introduced via an on/off valve
- As the steam collapses, compressed air can be introduced to prevent cans peaking especially during start of the cooling cycle. This becomes more important when running large can sizes.
- Water is metered into the vessel via electronic meter to know when it is filled.
- Water will be pushed back to the Cooling water system with compressed air (Return pump can be supplied if required instead)
- Water can be circulated through the retort for cooling if required (pump supply to be discussed in this case)
- After cooling, water will be pushed back to Cooling water system or drained.
- Process complete and deactivate Pneumatic piston and open mechanically
- Unload product
- All temperature and pressures will be automatically logged and stored for traceability and record keeping.
- All parameters will be displayed on a Colour touch screen
- All critical measuring instruments will have calibration certificates
- SFB Engineers can provide heat distribution in the retort and heat penetration trial into the product, if required.
- 3 -basket static horizontal retort manufactured from 430A boiler plate.
- Diameter 1300mm complete with bayonet type door
- Instrument box
- Pneumatic and mechanical connection for the door lock
- Steam control 4-20mA modulating valve
- Vent valve
- Compressed air inlet
- Water inlet valve
- Water drain
- Condensate trap
- Shut off and one-way valves
- Dial Pressure gauge 0 – 4 bar
- Dial Temperature gauge
- Engineering drawing, supervision and tests will be done by Indserve cc, an approved inspection authority on pressure vessel
- Stainless steel retort baskets and trolleys:
- WxLxH = 850x900x900 mm inside dimensions.
- Control Panel MCC in Epoxy coated Stainless steel
- Controller Hardware and components:
- Remote communication hardware
- HMI Hardware: 4.3″ Colour touch screen
- Control System Configuration
- Software Design & Documentation
- Stainless steel rod cable runways and cabling
- Factory Acceptance Testing in house
|Retort equipment list|
|RETORT MODEL 3INP-1300R (Steam-Air)|
|Retort shell diameter 1300mm – 3 basket|
|Vent – fast acting pneumatic valve|
|Steam Modulating control|
|Pneumatic Shut off valves|
|Non return valve|
|Compressed air inlet fast acting pneumatic valve|
|Water inlet pneumatic valve|
|Water drain pneumatic valve|
|Dial Pressure gauge 0 – 4 bar|
|PT100 temperature probe|
|Electronic water meter|
|Control Panel MCC in Epoxy coated Strainless steel|
|Controller Hardware and components:|
|4,3 Inch Colour display and programming|
|Control System Configuration|
|Software Design & Documentation|
|Stainless steel wiremesh cable tray and cabling|
|Factory Acceptance Testing in house|
|6 of Heavy duty retort trolleys, removable baskets (stainless steel) and Polyprop layerpads|